I laugh. I smile. I love.
There is a hope set before me, it is the anchor of my soul, both secure and firm.
(This may need a little updating… for 2017)
I’m not sure I could say exactly but, here are some words that make me the kind person I am:
- “18. I am thankful for all the cool wonderful awesome people I have in my life.
- 19. I don’t just like to hug I will squeeze you. Unless I know that you don’t like to be squeezed or if I feel I might hurt you or don’t feel that comfortable just yet to show you that much affection.
- 20. I read the bible. It saves me you know?
- 21. Verses that made my Christian experience definite are 1 John 4:7-8 & 16, 2 Tim 2:22, & 2 Cor 4:16 (in that order).
- 22. I am sooooo glad that each day is a brand new one!!!” -2009
- Who I am: What my mom, who probably knows me best says; “You are serious but happy and full of smiles”. People often tell me I smile a lot. Often they ask me why I do so. I would say it has to do something with the Lord Jesus being my joy. Also, from being surrounded with family and companions who are also made joyful by the Lord. Always Rejoice!
- I’ve realized once and am continually realizing that, I am not my own. 1 Cor. 6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price. So then glorify God in your body.
- Don’t expect me to have a whole lot to say… There will be many silent moments with me. I’m more of a listener. I don’t trust everyone with my words. I will wait for someone who will understand what I say the way I want them to understand my thoughts and my feeling. And often my feeling of my own thoughts will change days or even hours later so I will wait to say what I want till I can confirm my own thoughts. Plus I’m a one on one kind of person, I like to confide in one person at a time.
- I’m in love & probably always will be. At 15 I fell out of a false love and into the most true and genuine love I will ever know. 1 John 4:7-19 played a great part in wrecking my heart for the Lord. My Love is the Lord Jesus.He rescued me through His living and operative word which shined in my heart and gave me understanding that I have need of Him and He of me. Also, through many believers who cared for me in Christ, for them I am most thankful. As He filled my heart with His love for me, I couldn’t help but love Him back.
- Words of wisdom: “I believe that all that I encounter in life is nothing of coincidence.” These words were given to me by a dear brother. I believe him. I believe there is purpose in everything, even though I don’t always understand.
- Interests: I love to write; I do so nearly daily in a personal journal. I like to read English, British and Christian literature and poetry. Short stories preferably. I’ve been practicing to learn Italian and have begun small attempts of learning European Portuguese. I spend time with people and I enjoy it. One on ones are my fav. Swimming, walking, hiking and biking are my physical activities of preference. One of my dream hobbies it to make my own furniture; if that ever happens I will def blog about it.